Overall Purpose : To Monitor, Execution, Reporting and vendor development for Building Repair & Maintenance in a Manufacturing environment. It includes; Civil, Mechanical (fabrication), Carpentry, Masonry, Painting etc.
1. Collecting the job cards from different departments
2. Getting the quotes from vendors
3. Doing the cost comparison and recommending the best rate and quality
4. Getting the work approved for execution
5. Preparing the job card with required safety measures in place
6. Preparing the place for job execution
7. Get the job done as per the specifications
8. Take sign off from end user
9. Report the daily status on ongoing / planned / executed tasks
10. Process the Vendor Bills
11. Create BI for final invoicing.
12. Preparing monthly MIS of the jobs planned, ongoing, completed, quality, end user experience, budget and actual spend comparison, reason of over-shoot / under-shoot etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Other
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Diploma - Civil
the renowned Kalpataru Group. One of Indiaâ€™s largest indigenous companies in the
Integrated Facility Management Services (IFMS) segment, PSIPL represents a
differentiated approach to facilities management in India.
Contact Company:Property Solutions India Private Limited