1. Working as a key part of the IT team to ensure that Applications are deployed efficiently within the business and in line with the organizations IT Strategy
2. To provide subject expertise for all system and associated products, being the strategic driver for the product.
3. To build and manage the relationship with key supplier to the business.
4. Provide subject experience, implementation skills for Customer Relationship (CRM) and Electronic Document Management (EDM) solutions.
5. Assist the ICT service desk as necessary to provide first class support services to satisfy the needs of our customers. To progress any support calls and liaise with ICT staff and 3rd parties to ensure the prompt resolution of all requests in line with the Service/Operational Level Agreements
6. To ensure change control for all business applications and ensure thorough System/UAT testing prior to a full and controlled release
7. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the systems analyst to understand requirements and deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate.
8. Ensure all Project Changes are fully documented & colleagues trained prior to handover to the service desk function.
9. Deliver outputs set by the IT manager to acceptable time, quality and cost
10. To act as IT project lead for IT business application projects and implementations ensuring that all measures are taken for successful delivery.
11. Take responsibility for project budgets and for ensuring that expenditure and resources are tracked throughout and remain within project tolerance. To judge when to escalate project issues to the project sponsor.
12. To develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that includes:
Application Support Procedures
System and Technical Configuration Documentation
User Training for new systems
13. Provide technical expertise in the development of new and existing applications. This includes:
Assess the requirements of new workflows, and determine whether these are required
To liaise with suppliers on issues pertaining to routine and ad-hoc
Maintenance, technical support and development
To seek, understand, and translate business operational process needs into improvement specifications for Housing Management Systems or new application development around Northgate.
Work with other members of the IT Applications Team to ensure that interfaces with other applications and third party products work.
Work with suppliers and customers to ensure that existing applications are optimised to meet business needs.
Work with suppliers and customers to implement new applications or new modules within existing applications
14. Identify suitable new and emerging technologies, develop business cases & coordinate proof of concepts
15. Provide support outside core hours for extended support during project implementations when required by the business.
16. To manage and develop data integrity and security standards for the systems, co-coordinating requests for access within agreed parameters.
17. To organise regular meetings with system users to maintain a working awareness of their service operations.
18. Manage and plan a schedule for the safe introduction of new releases/patches to meet service requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Property Solutions India Private Limited
the renowned Kalpataru Group. One of India's largest indigenous companies in the
Integrated Facility Management Services (IFMS) segment, PSIPL represents a
differentiated approach to facilities management in India.
Contact Company:Property Solutions India Private Limited
Address :7TH FLOOR, 73, KALPATARU SQUARE,, KONDIVITA,LANE, ANDHERI EAST, Mumbai Suburban